Monday, November 23, 2015

How Well Do You Know Your Partner?


This exercise below is actually a game.  While you're having fun playing, you’ll also be expanding and deepening your knowledge of each other.  Play this game together in the spirit of laughter and gentle fun.  Play as frequently as you'd like

STEP 1   Each of you should take apiece of paper and pen or pencil. Together, randomly decide on twenty numbers between 1 and 60. Write the numbers down in a column on the left-hand side of your paper.

STEP 2  Below is a list of numbered questions. Beginning with the top of your column, match the numbers you chose with the corresponding question. Each of you will ask your partner this question. If your partner answers correctly (you’ll be the judge), he or she receives the number of points indicated for that question, and you receive one point. If your partner answers incorrectly, neither of you receives any points. The same rules apply when you answer. The winner is the person with the higher score after you've both answered all twenty questions.

1 . Name my two closest friends.
2. What is my favorite musical group, composer, or instrument?
3. What was I wearing when we first met?
4. Name one of my hobbies.
5. Where was I born
6. What stresses am I facing right now?
7. Describe in detail what I did today, or yesterday.
8. When is my birthday?
9. What is the date of our anniversary? 
10. Who is my favorite relative?
11. What is my fondest unrealized dream? 
12. What is my favorite flower?
13. What is one of my greatest fears or disaster scenarios? 
14. What is my favorite time of day for lovemaking?
15. What makes me feel most competent? 
16. What turns me on sexually?
17. What is my favorite meal?
18. What is my favorite way to spend an evening? 
19. What is my favorite color?
20. What personal improvements do l want to make in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment